Cb-6000 Male Chastity Device
- There are three interlocking pieces that fit together as one complete device.
- There are two guide pins that hold the top pieces together with a locking pin connecting the cage to the ring.
- The Hinge has been removed for added comfort.
- The Locking mechanism has been improved to make it easier to change the rings.
- Redesign of the cage allows for a more comfortable fit during long term use.
- The model is made of durable and lightweight polycarbonate and the cage has vented slots for quick drying. The bottom opening allows to ease of use at the urinals.
- Sizing: The rings come in 5 sizes: 1.5", 1 5/8", 1.75", 1 7/8" and 2" (each measurement is in diameters). The cage length is 3.25" with an inside diameter of 1 3/8".
- Package Contents:
- 1 Cage Portion
- 5 Rings of Different Sizes
- 4 Locking Pins
- 4 Spacers
- 1 Brass Padlock with 1 Key
- 5 Individually numbered plastic locks
- 1 Sleek storage case (zippered and embossed).
Note: The rings of the CB6000 do not interchange with the CB3000 or the Curve. There are no Points of Intrigue available (at this time) for this product.
Plastic Locks: Each order receives 5 plastic locks, all individually numbered to assure that it is tamper-proof. Once the plastic locks have been engaged, the only method of removal is to cut the plastic lock itself.
Safety: Use a numbered plastic padlock when you know you're going to be going through metal detectors. Use a silicone lubricant after showering to allow your penis to easily slip into the CB6000. As you adjust, you should be able to wear the CB6000 for longer periods of time, until you can achieve the ultimate goal of wearing it 24/7.
Important Note: Per the manufacturers selling agreement this item must sell no lower than their MAP of 149.95.
Shipping is free on all orders over $100! Shop with confidence knowing you'll get your products in 2-5 days, depending on your location in the domestic US.
International Shipping Fee as per shipping fee in Cart, Items will arrive within 7-30 days depending on location.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via live chat.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should request a return label via our live chat. We'll take it from there! The cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund, depending on item size and weight.